The development of artificial intelligence technologies has made it unnecessary to struggle with content generating. It's advisable for marketers to be aware of the various forms of AI-generated content that exist and which profit from it the most as AI gradually replaces manual content production duties.
These tools can assist us in creating high-quality material that is both on-brand and appealing to your audience. We'll examine the most popular sorts of AI-generated content in marketing in this blog article. You may improve your content strategy and acquire a competitive edge in the market by utilizing these forms of content.
Best Content Types for Generative AI
1. Posts on Social Media
Social media posts are the most widely used application of AI for content marketing, and with good reason.
Creating content on social media is a responsibility for social media marketers, and hiring a content assistant makes scheduling social media posts much simpler. AI can be used by marketers for social media posts:
- AI systems may produce content ideas, make topic suggestions, and even come up with headlines for social media posts. In fact, 35% of marketers who were polled say they use AI for inspiration or ideas.
- Scheduling and posting: AI-powered scheduling tools for social media can assist you in automatically publishing your material at the most advantageous times and even optimize it for particular social media sites.
- Analytics for your audience: By analysing data, AI can assist you in comprehending your audience more fully. The creation of more successful and pertinent social media postings can then be done using this knowledge.
2. Descriptions of products
For product descriptions, generative AI is useful, according to 50% of marketers that use it.
Finding the right words to explain new items can be difficult, especially if you're trying to market them to a group of people who don't share your team's language proficiency. Artificial intelligence can be used by marketers to clearly and understandably convey a product's functionality and capabilities to the general public.
AI is beneficial for email marketing, according to 43% of marketers that use it frequently. It can be difficult to get your customers to click the open button on your emails after getting their attention. Marketers can make their approach more effective by using AI through:
- Timing Optimization: Based on when the receiver is most likely to interact with the email, AI technologies can recommend the optimal time of day and day of the week to send a specific email. This can raise conversion rates, click-through rates, and open rates.
- Subject Line Generation: AI can create catchy and successful subject lines by examining previous email campaigns and the effectiveness of the subject line. If these tools can generate attention-grabbing subjects, open rates might rise.
- A/B Testing: Using AI, two distinct versions of the same email are sent to a sample of the audience at random, and performance is assessed. The best-performing email variant can then be distributed to the rest of the audience based on the findings of this testing to increase desired KPIs.
Since 36% of marketers found AI useful for creating visuals, marketers stand to earn greatly from its use. Images can increase your website's search engine ranking and offer a more attention-grabbing element to your blog posts, social media updates, or even product staging.
5. Blog Posts
Artificial intelligence tools were beneficial for writing blog posts, according to more than one-third of marketing experts. Being a writer myself, one of my initial ideas while learning about AI was how it might facilitate my writing.
The following are some of the greatest blog post topics for AI writing generators:
- Efficiency: By automating different components of blog post development, including subject generation, research, and even drafting, marketers can save time and resources. Additionally, this technology can cut down on the time needed for tedious operations like formatting, editing, and SEO content optimization.
- Personalization: AI can help you focus blog material to certain audiences by analysing consumer behaviour, preferences, and browsing history. By making blog posts more specific to the readership, you may see an uptick in engagement and conversion rates.
6. Page Landing
The use of AI for landing pages is beneficial, according to almost a fifth of marketing professionals. Artificial intelligence can assist in monitoring and improving how users interact with your page using the following techniques:
- A/B testing: Algorithms based on artificial intelligence and machine learning can be used to monitor user behaviour and pinpoint the most efficient landing page components. As a result, marketers may produce different landing pages and do A/B testing to identify the best page layout and design, thus increasing conversion rates.
- Optimization: Analytics powered by AI can examine website bounce rates, load times, and other crucial information. With the use of these information, marketers can enhance customer experience and optimize landing pages to increase website engagement.
E books are the second-to-last useful category of content to be created with AI, according to our poll. While AI can assist marketers in streamlining some processes involved in creating eBooks, there might be better alternatives. Here are a few explanations:
- Tone and style: Effective ebook writing calls for an awareness of the language used and the intended readership. Although AI language production is effective, it still lags behind in terms of understanding subtle linguistic nuances and preferences. When the tone is inappropriate for the intended audience, it might reduce engagement and cause readers to reject the ebook's content.
- Authenticity: Human readers anticipate an ebook to be truthful, perceptive, and offer unique ideas. Critical analysis and research that present genuine viewpoints are absent from AI.
- Legal Issues: Marketers risk getting into trouble if they significantly rely on artificial intelligence for a published ebook. As there have been an increasing number of lawsuits related to the popularization of the technologies, AI tech businesses can catch authors who falsely claim original work as their own.
According to poll results, whitepapers are the kind of content that would benefit the least from artificial intelligence.
Whitepapers should offer original perspectives and market analysis on various topics. Although AI is proficient at pattern recognition and data analysis, it can lack the imagination and comprehension of complicated issues required to produce a high-quality whitepaper, which means it won't likely be as helpful to marketers as the other content categories.
Use AI Carefully in Your Marketing Content
By transforming the process of content generation, AI-generated content is rewriting the rules of the game for marketers.
Your team can benefit from a more effective, personalized, and useful approach to content generation, from social media postings to landing sites. To keep ahead of the curve, carefully adapt and utilize technology in your content marketing efforts.